The ATO Business Portal is a secure website where you can manage your business tax affairs to do the following:
- Prepare, lodge and revise Business Activity Statements (BAS);
- View your statement of account and payment options;
- Request a refund or transfer of funds between accounts;
- Update your business registration details;
- Lodge a super guarantee charge statement;
- Communicate with the ATO through a secure mailbox.
There are minimum security and computer requirements needed to log on and use the Business Portal. To get started, you will need:
- An Australian Business Number (ABN)
- An AUSkey to log on (eacher user needs their own unique AUSkey)
- Anti-virus and firewall protection on your computer
- The latest version of your browser and Adobe Reader
If you would like any assistance in setting up a Business Portal please contact our office on 9387 5637.