Company Directors have many obligations including ensuring that the Company is not trading while insolvent. All Directors of a Company are equally liable.
You need to be constantly aware of the company's financial position. If you fail in this duty, the consequences are dire, putting personal asses at risk, including the family home.
When you make a business decision as a Company Director you must:
- Ensure your Company can pay its debts on time;
- Assess how any decision will affect your Company's business performance;
- Get trusted professional advice when you need to make an informed decision.
By Attending The Seminar You Will:
- Better understand your obligations:
- Understand the implications of receiving a Director’s Penalty Notice from the ATO
- Develop an agenda for management meetings to optimise financial aspects of your business;
Who should attend:
- Anyone currently acting as a Director;
- Anyone considering acting as a Director;
- Anyone who has previously acted as a Director
Day: Tuesday 18th February 2020
Place: Home Base Function Centre, 55 Salvado Road, Subiaco
Time: 5.30pm - 7.00pm
Cost: $20.00 + GST
Drinks and Nibbles Provided