Some businesses need to report information to the ATO about the payments they make to contractors for services.
If your business provides any of the following services (even if it's jsut part of the services your provide) you will need to lodge a Taxable Payments Annual Report (TPAR):
- Building and Construction services;
- Cleaning Services;
- Courier Services or Road Freight Services;
- Information Technology (IT) Services;
- Security, Investigation or Surveillance Services;
- Government entities
The details you need to report for each contractor includes:
- Name and Address
- Gross amount you paid to them for the financial year (including any GST)
The TPAR was due to be lodged with the ATO by 28th August 2020. If you have provided services to contractors in any of the above industries and have not lodged a TPAR please contact our office on 9387 5637 and we will be able to assist you.