March 11, 2020

Having trouble linking your business to your MyGov ID?

If you are trying to link your business, and you run that business through a Trust, you will need to ring the Australian Taxation Office (ATO) on 13 28 66 (Menu Option 1) and they will attend to this for you as it is not able to be done online. The trustee of the Trust will need to be the person that phones the ATO. If the trustee is a company one of the Directors must call, if the trustee is an individual then they will need to call.

The linking of businesses for all other entities ie companies & partnerships, are able to be completed online at this time.

If you require any assistance with this please do not hesitate to contact Helen Bunford of our office on 9387 5637.

Our Testimonials

What People Say



Please contact us for more information and find out how we can help you feel good about your future.